Image Map

Monday 31 August 2015

BLACK MIDI

Hi everyone, hope you're all well! I can't believe I only have a few days of my holiday left and then I start school again next week - It's gone way to quickly! I'm not going to lie my holiday outfit series hasn't been very successful, either I've forgotten to take pictures of my outfits or the photos taken haven't been very good. This being said I'm still going to try and take some photos these last few days of my holiday and see what I can do and if I can salvage any of the others. 

I recently brought this black midi dress which I am wearing from H&M. I haven't really been keen on body con dresses because I personally find them really unflattering on myself, either being way to tight for my liking or too long. However this midi seemed to fit perfectly. Because this style of the dress is a midi length I couldn't really go wrong with it being too long. The material is a t-shirt cotton type of material, therefore, is really comfortable and flattering. 



Dress - H&M
Shoes -  (not shown) Havaianas
Rings - Pandora
Bracelet - Pandora
Lipstick - Mixture of MAC 'Russian Red' + 'Ruby Woo'

I chose to pair this dress with some plain black flip flops, keeping the outfit super comfy and casual. However, this could also easily be styled more dressy and put together by adding some heels. It's so versatile and I know I will get a lot of wear out of this dress when I get back home!

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow! What do you think of this style dress?



No comments:

Post a Comment