Image Map

Sunday 22 June 2014

THE PROM POST

Hi everyone! In case you didn't already know, i had my prom on Friday evening. It was such a lovely evening and was very emosh as it was the last time all of my year would be together. However, it was incredible and everyone looked beautiful all dressed up, I must say we scrubbed up well. I wore a pastel green dress, which had embellishments along the top bust area, i really loved it as the colour was something completely different and unique. I picked it up from a shop in Olney called 'Dusk Till Dawn' they were amazing at the shop and also did any alterations on the size and length of the dress to make sure it fitted perfectly. My shoes i wore were absolutely stunning (not sure if shown) and were brought from 'Next' My clutch bag was so pretty and perfectly fitted everything i needed inside! I brought it from a local stand in town.


My makeup and hair were both done professionally. I had my make up done at the 'Bobbi Brown' counter which was amazing as I hadn't tried any of their products previously. The lady who did my makeup was lovely and used products to suit my skin and complexion. I had my hair done by my normal hairdresser who came to my house. We kept the hair quite simple as i really didn't know what i wanted. I think it all turned out looking lovely none the less.


We struggled to find transport due to our date being a national prom day, and due to it being ascot, therefore all limo's were already hired. However we managed to find this vintage limo, which was absolutely beautiful inside and out! The driver was lovely and put up with a bunch of excited girls cheering every time someone waved in our direction.


Over all, I had a lovely evening, something I'll never forget! I must say it was weird seeing all my friends and the rest of my year all dressed up, however we did all scrub up pretty well!

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin! Have you had your prom yet?



16 comments:

  1. It was such a perfect evening! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you girls look gorgeous, it looked so much fun! Can't wait for my prom x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look lovely! I got mine done at Bobbi Brown as well and was really impressed by them! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine Penney22 June 2014 at 13:49

    You all look beautiful :) I have my prom coming up soon and I can't wait. It's so nice to get all dressed up in a ball gown and to feel like a princess for a night :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my prom next week! I'm so excited xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eleanor Weyman23 June 2014 at 03:22

    Ohh it looks like you had a great time! I've got my year 13 prom in a week but it's more like a party and so much less formal than the year 11 one. You and your friends' dresses are gorgeous!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning and your dress is soooo beautiful!
    Glad you had a nice night, I remember my prom (4 years ago!!!)


    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk


    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had the perfect time! The colour of your dress suits you soo much!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, i'm now following yours :)


    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh check you out beautiful! This has made me miss my prom now, but you do look stunning. Love the dress choice too, the colour is just so lovely!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks gorgeous! x arielle
    aribooxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and your friends look so pretty! That vintage limo though! Wow! I hope you had a lovely time!


    Avonell from M U S I N G S

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous for your prom! :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog! Hope you are having a good day! xx
    little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete