Image Map

Thursday 9 April 2015

A DAY IN BRIGHTON

Hi everyone, hope your well! Recently me and my friends hopped on the train for a day trip down to the seaside in Brighton. It was so nice to have a day out somewhere different and it was also the perfect break from revision! The weather was brilliant so we defiantly took advantage of it and sunbathed by the sea. Most of us had been to Brighton before so we knew roughly where abouts we wanted to go etc. (pretty sure this post is going to be very picture heavy)

Nice and early train journey down to Brighton! *squeals with excitement*


Once we had arrived and after a much needed toilet break (that train journey was quite long) we headed down to some of the lanes. We all wanted to visit Choccywoccydoodah and get a hot chocolate but unfortunately the cafe was full! 


After we had visited some of the little stores we headed straight down to the sea. It was soo warm! We found a perfect little spot and set up our little area for the afternoon. It wasn't too busy which was perfect!



We the headed down to the pier to get henna and muck around in the arcade like four year olds which we all probably enjoyed way too much!


Overall we had an amazing day and I know we'll defiantly be going back during the summer!


Thankyou for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin! Have you been to Brighton before?




15 comments:

  1. I am so desperate to go to Brighton, from where I live its so expensive to just get on a train and go there so I would have to plan it carefully and maybe stay over. Certainly sometime I am desperate to do though!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Brighton but it looks lovely, especially those chocolates!

    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited brighton in june last year and loved it! Would love to go back in the heart of summer

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to visit Brighton! Looks beautiful

    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw isn't Brighton the cutest?! Glad you had such a good time!


    www.michellealice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun - spending a day with good friends is the best! Brighton looks like such a cute place, I'd love to visit someday. This post made me miss my friends, we're all over the place now due to school and work!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Brighton, but it's definitely somewhere that I want to visit! Love your post, looks like you had a lovely time!

    Want to support each other on GFC/Bloglovin?

    My Blog | Blog With Laura (Click Here)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a lovely day. I would love to visit Brighton one day :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The choccywoccydoodah store looks amazing! x



    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so much fun, I really love the cute cakes. I never been in Brighton but I would love to after read your blog :)

    xxx June

    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos! Cute outfits, especially love the denim skirt :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou, I'm hoping to get a full OOTD post up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to go to Brighton, it looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to go to Brighton, I've wanted to go for so long! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always wanted to visit brighton, great post!! x

    http://vikky-ann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete