Image Map

Wednesday 2 April 2014

SALCURA SKINCARE

I was recently contacted by a skincare brand called 'Salcura' who to be honest I hadn't heard of before. They contacted me asking if i would like to try there 'Antiac acne' skincare range, to which i happily accepted. Salcura are a brand based in the UK and specialize in products for acne and eczema. They products contain all natural products, which are great for sensitive skin. This brand also intrigued me as this acne range was rated best acne brand on Channel 4's 'Embarrassing Bodies.

I was lucky enough to receive four products, along with a face hydrator.

Antiac Liquid spray: ideal for overcoming flare ups and moderate to severe acne. The spray formula makes it easy to apply to difficult to reach areas such as back. It is non greasy and easily absorbed, and has multi-action antibacterial formula to neutralize many types of skin bacteria for maximum results. -This was one of my favorite products as it really did help to calm down any inflamed spots and reduced the redness and appearance noticeably over night. I applied it like a serum after i washed my face and before moisturizing every night.

Antiac Gel serum: works by targeting stubborn spots, whiteheads, blackheads, with visible results in just four hours. I also applied this before bed in the evening, it didn't leave my face feeling tight and didn't sting or irritate my skin. 

Antiac daily face wash: for regular use to maintain clear skin. Suitable for all skin types and ages. -This was defiantly my favorite product from the range, i loved how refreshed it left my skin feeling after i had used it, especially in the morning. It also left my skin feeling soft and hydrated which is sometimes hard to find in acne fighting face washes and products. It cleared my skin of any excess oils and makeup.

Antiac daily face wipes: great for maintaining clear skin on the go and effectively remove hardened sebum from the pores. I loved these face wipes as they were coated in a lot of product and didn't go dry halfway through cleansing. I personally loved these for after i had been working out as they remove all oil and dirt quickly and effectively. The great thing about these wipes were that they left my skin feeling hydrated and didn't completely strip my whole face, which is something which usually happens with face wipes.


Overall i really enjoyed using these products, they are perfect for people with sensitive skin as they don't leave my skin feeling sore or irritated, yet still help to calm down and reduce acne. Although i wouldn't say these products have cured or cleared my acne, they have defiantly helped to reduce redness and inflammation, making the appearance 10x better! The great thing about these products is they are all natural so aren't stripping your face of your natural oils, therefore do not leave your face dry and flaky -which is perfect for even dry and sensitive skin types.

If you would like to try out some of these products you can go online to there website (down below) and get a free sample pack of this range and see how effective it is for yourself. Salcura also offer a 30 day back money guarantee on all of there products, so if you are not completely satisfied with your results, you will get a refund!

Salcura website- https://www.salcuraskincare.com/
Salcura Sample packs- https://www.salcuraskincare.com/sample/

Thank you for reading my blog, please be sure to follow on bloglovin' I'd love to reach 200 followers!


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winner! I love finding new great skincare brands :-) Xx



    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole range sounds fab! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    p.s; check out my international Topshop makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the brand but it does sound great!
    salted-roses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    There's a YSL giveaway on my blog, check it out (:

    http://pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/200-followers-giveaway.html



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How To Get Your husband Back,Love Spells That Really Work Fast

    My name is Natalie Vanheers from the United States of America and am here to share a testimony i would please want you to read careful. I was married for seventeen years until misfortune came in. My husband and i were living happily with our children and enjoyed the company of each other. Our eldest daughter eloped with her boyfriend and this cost my husband his job because he could no longer concentrate on his job and this almost tore our home apart. My husband lost his job and we were living on the little income i was making from my cabbage. This really tormented our home cos my husband loves her more than our other kids. I tried all i could do to make my husband happy even when i wasn't happy. This happened for sometime and he had cardiac arrest. We spent virtually all the money we had and still the condition did not improve. I was left with no choice than to sell the stuffs in our house, I was able to realise some money which was spent on his medical bills. I did this for a while until we had no money on us again. We came home and was hoping he could get better. He continued like that for some months and we decided to seek for solution else where. I went online where i met many self acclaimed doctors and spell casters but none could help. I then came across this particular caster whose testimonies i have read. His name is Dr.Brave he promised to help and he did in a way i find very surprising to explain. He told me that he would cast some spells to make my daughter come back and to get my husband his job back. It was like an impossible task. But with the help and intervention of this prophet of GOD, my daughter came back home and saw her dad was sick and she cried and asked for forgiveness. My husband after a week became whole again and another spell was cast to get him his job back. Like a dream it happened. My daughter is back home and my loving husband is well again and now has his job back. So good people of the world i want you to help me in saying a big thank you to Dr.Brave for his intervention. This is one Dr i will seriously recommend for anyone with issues of such nature or any other problem. Simply contact him on his email via bravespellcaster@gmail.com,or kindly visit he website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete