Image Map

Friday 19 February 2016

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm even writing this post right now, it feels so strange! Lets just start with the obvious. I haven't blogged in forever! I stopped writing blog posts because I lost interest, blogging is something I do as a hobby and something I really enjoyed. I only want to put content out that I am completely happy with and worked hard on. That being said, I found myself taking awful photos and lacking any sort of enthusiasm when writing. I knew it was time to take a break!

I've missed blogging so much and I'm so happy to get back to it this year. This year is a big one for me, I'm in my final year of sixth form which means too much stress and too many decisions I don't want to make. This year I also turn 18! How crazy? I'm so lucky that this year I am getting the chance to travel and explore. I'm heading to New York at the end of March for an early birthday treat before my birthday in May. Along with that I'm going to Budapest with my pals, Ive never been before, but I'm super excited -prepare yourself for some travel posts!

I don't really have too much else to say but just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and plan to get back to creating exciting and interesting content! Thankyou for sticking with me! If you want to keep up to date with whatever I'm up to follow me on Instagram & Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment