Image Map

Monday 27 July 2015

NEW IN: RAYBAN ROUND SUNGLASSES

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and enjoying the summer holidays! Every year I'm lucky enough to go on a sunny holiday abroad, but I've never actually had a decent pair of sunglasses. I normally opt for some cheaper ones from Primark or Topshop - Which are generally pretty good and get the job done. However, this year since I've started working I thought I would actually by myself a pair of Raybans. I've been wanting some forever, but never knew what ones I would like and if they would suit me.

I went into a shop in my local shopping centre and tried on a few pairs in different colours and styles. I knew I liked the 'round' shaped/style but I didn't know what colour to get. (Who knew choosing sunglasses could be suck a difficult task?) In the end I opted for the original green/gold round sunglasses, which I adore!

ROUND CLASSIC GREEN CLASSIC G-15 RB3447


Can we just talk about the beautiful leather packaging/case they come in, so pretty! Its really sturdy and safe which means I don't have to worry about them breaking in my handbag which is a constant mess. The only thing with buying one pair of these sunglasses is that I want to buy almost every colour, I'm obsessed with the copper pair! They look lovely on and are a lot more flattering on a lot of different types of face shapes which I didn't expect. -Now enjoy a very posy picture of me, in which my eyes are closed and you can hardly see the sunglasses. Great picture Lauren.


Overall, I love these sunglasses and I know I'm going to get so much wear out of them whilst on my holiday. Ive seen so many people and celebrities wearing this style of sunglasses recently, pretty sure Gigi Hadid posted a picture of her wearing them at some point, and if they're good enough for her, they're certainly good enough for me!

What do you think of Raybans? What are your favourite sunglasses? Thank you for reading, be sure to follow on bloglovin!




No comments:

Post a Comment