Image Map

Sunday 5 October 2014

PAMPER EVENING FAVES

Hi everyone, happy sunday! For me I love sunday's because it means i can pamper myself for the week before school starts and actually have a bit of time to relax. And also not forgetting the last minuet homework/revision i should of done way before. However these are a few of my paper evening favourites!


Before getting into the bath or shower, whatever i'm feeling on the day, i love to put a face mask on. My current favourite is the 'lush mask of magnanimity' I love this mask as it gently exfoliates my skin when i wash it off and also helps to combat and heal any breakouts. Ive done a full review on this, click here. 
I almost every time decide to have a bath, because lets be honest, who doesn't love a good bath. The only bath products i tend to use really is Lush products just because they're so cute, and smell amazing. Pictured is the 'Magic wand bubble stick' I brought 2 of these last year and this is the second of mine, however they are in stock now for the latest christmas range. (p.s stayed tuned for a lush haul)
Other than the obvious of washing/conditioning my hair and body, i love to use a hair mask. I'm currently using the 'Lee Stafford hair growth treatment' To be honest i'm not overly amazed by this product, and I'm honestly just using it to use it up. Im on the hunt for a good conditioning mask-leave your suggestions below!
Once i'm out of the bath, of course I have to paint my nails, I usually just chose whatever i fancy at the time. I love the Topshop glitter polishes. The one above is in 'Razzmatazz' After painting my nails I tend to chill out, reading a magazine or watch a film. The boots christmas gifts magazine is out now which excites me a lot!

Thankyou for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin' What are your current pamper favourites?



10 comments:

  1. never tried that face mask but it sounds lovely!

    hanrosewilliams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lee Stafford mask. It smells amazing doesn't it ♥♥♥

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love topshop nail polishes x
    www.nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect post chick! Sounds like an awesome night in! I can’t wait to pick up the boots Christmas catalogue now, I love going through it! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try the Mark Hill Miracoilicious hair mask, it's incredible! x

    beautybyageek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to try that mask!! Love the post honey!! ;)


    Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that mask might be one of the few I haven't tried, I love Lush face masks! I'm so desperate to place a Lush order, I need some christmas bath bombs in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a shame that you aren't that into the Lee Stafford Mask, it's doing wonders for my hair! It's growing quicker and healthier. I've been wanting to try the lush face masks forever! :) Xx

    Kitty | kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only mask from lush i tried was the magnaminty did nothing a huge let down as i wax dying to try it after so many great reviews. Never mind is cheap so not wasted lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete