Image Map

Wednesday 29 October 2014

OOTD: TSHIRT DRESS

Hi everyone hope your well. Todays post is my OOTD featuring the very popular T-shirt style dress. Mine is from H&M and my Mum brought it for me because she thought i could wear it to lounge in. However, after trying it on i really like it for day time as its actually  quite long. I paired this dress with the docs which i can actually start to wear now its getting cold!


Once again my OOTD taking skills aren't that great! I do promise i'll try and improve! I would also pair this with a big scarf, either, the one on my bed or a tartan one. If you know me you'll know I'm a scarf gal.

Dress-H&M
Shoes-Doc Marten 'Serena '
Scrunchie-Newlook
Lipstick- Lola Makeup 'succulent plum'
Phonecase-Newlook

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin' What do you think of the tshirt dress style around at the moment?



18 comments:

  1. That dress looks so comfy! I'd say your Mom definitely knows how to shop! My mom buys most of my clothes ( which I should be embarrassed about - but I'm not!) On another - completely unrelated - note, your room is very pretty! :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable!!! I love that dress.

    I just started my own fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog so if anyone would like to check that out I would really appreciate it!! xx

    http://not-so-new-york.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece! I've been on the hunt for the perfect tshirt dress and never thought to check H&M.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually in love with this entire outfit and photo set! You're so bloody cute! Can't wait to read more from you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress :)

    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress! It's so versatile!

    Obsessed Fsahion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cut of the shirt is perfect, very chic! x

    http://www.jennifernoir.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this shirt dress 😊

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute outfit! I love t-shirt dresses, they're just so ridiculously easy to style! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute look, I love t-shirt dresses, they always look like you have put effort into an outfit and are so easy to just throw on!

    The
    Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your phone case is adorable!

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good shirt dress they are so comfy ! x
    Jess x
    New post up at // www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the trend! It looks great on you and I've seen some others style it well too - plus, I'm a fan of anything that looks that comfy haha xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute outfit, and blog. Just came across it and love it!

    http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute, simple outfit! I also love your phonecase and scrunchy (obsessed with cats and scrunchies!!)

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit :D and also your bedroom is so cute i want it ^^

    Do you wanna follow each other? ^^
    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete