Image Map

Friday 19 September 2014

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION

Hi everyone, hope your well. I started sixth form this year and its so amazing. I love being able to study the subjects we chose as it means my lessons are about something I'm generally interested in- The day goes so much quicker!  I finally picked up L'oreal true match. I know, I know, it took me long enough. I've been using it for the past week or so, and thought i'd share my opinions.


The first thing i noticed when going to pick this up, was the amount of shades and colours they had at the L'oreal stand. Not going to lie I was a bit overwhelmed but none the less ended up leaving with the colour 'N2 Vanilla' which turned out to be a pretty good match. I love the fact the bottle has a pump, i usually use around 1 pump or so and blend it into my skin with either the RT 'buffing brush' or the 'expert face brush' The foundation is a solid medium coverage, however is very buildable. Once applied the foundation has (on me personally) a matte finish, wish I love. It keeps me fairy matte throughout the day, however I do powder and touch up if i need to. 
Overall this foundation is lovely for both day time and evening wear (it does contain SPF17 so i'm not to sure on flashback -Let me know in the comments? I would recommend this foundation and at only £10 its a bargain!

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow me on bloglovin! what do you think of this foundation?


6 comments:

  1. I'm not a matte finnish kind of girl, so this isn't 100% for me, but if I fancy something matte i'll definitley check this out! Glad you're enjoying sixth form, I've started my GCSE's and I love not doing the lessons I loathe. x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading a lot of positive reviews about this product Might have to jump on the bandwagon xx



    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so many wonderful reviews about this product, perhaps the next time I'm at the drugstore I need to pick it up. Great post.


    Whitney
    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good price for what sounds like a really good foundation! I've never tried any foundations from Loreal but it sounds like it would be really good for my skin!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, dear! !!

    Inspiring post about charity project: http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been my go to foundation for years now- love it! :)


    www.stylesunrise.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete