Image Map

Thursday 4 September 2014

HOLIDAY OUTFIT NO.5

Hi everyone, hope your well. Today I have my last holiday outfit that i plan to upload. I went away for 2 weeks however didn't take pictures of my outfit every night. This is the dress i wore one night when we went out for my dads birthday. I spotted one of the sales assistants wearing it in topshop and had to buy it as it looked beautiful!


I absoloutley love this dress and the crochet style. The dress is a bit see through so i did wear white bandeu and underwear underneath. I also paired this dress with my elephant chocker which i love to pieces.

Dress- Topshop
Chocker- Pretty Twisted
Shoes- Stand in town

We then went further into town if you want to call it, called the safari centre which is so pretty. The fountains and fairy lights looked beautiful in the evenings when it gets dark. They have so many different shops. I found a pull&bear and Bershka which made me very excited, I ran into them shops like a little kid on christmas morning.



Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin' I start sixth form on monday which is crazy, I'm excited though as its a completely different experience. What do you think of my outfit?




16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress and love the little necklace too! xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous outfit, I love the dress!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!
    xx
    Antonella!
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the looks great

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress, the choker is gorgeous too!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress! The elephant necklace is a great touch too :) Hope you had a fab holiday! xx
    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome dress, you look gorg!

    My Makeup Mémoire

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - love the birks as well

    Meena | www.meenameansme.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress, and the sliders with it too!Xx

    ahttp://lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy Smith-Butler6 September 2014 at 13:18

    That's the cutest dress!

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a beautiful dress! :) Suits you really good
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so gorgeous, love the outfit and pictures!

    My Makeup Mémoire

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really loving your dress!

    xx E∆

    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks comfy! perfect for a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete