Image Map

Saturday 19 April 2014

MUA UNDRESS ME TOO EYESHADOW PALETTE

If you know me personally, you'll know that i never wear any eye makeup besides mascara. However not because i don't like eye shadow, but because i suck at it. Whenever i try to recreate a look, i always end up looking like someone has punched me in the eye, or ive had an allergic reaction -as fun as that sounds, its not quite the look i was going for. However i'm going to try practice the art of eye shadow application. (ooh fancy) As a beginer to the eye shadow world i didn't want to spend a lot of money on eye shadows for me to completely demolish them, yet i wanted a range that were affordable and were still good quality. -To which i stumbled upon the 'MUA Undress me too palette' which i had read a lot of good reviews about online.

Colours L-R obsessed, corrupt, wink, Reveal 
MUA UNDRESS ME TOO PALETTE £4

As you can see from the pictures, the packaging is a white, simple palette -which i'm not too fussed on if i'm honest, i think it looks a bit cheap, but for £4 what can you expect. (I much preferred the packaging on the original undress me palette) Inside it comes with a double ended sponge applicator which i personally wouldn't use, but would defiantly be handy if you were new to makeup and don't own any brushes.
The eye shadows in the pallet are all neutral colours, 3 being matte and the other 9 being shimmery. (i think)
I was really surprised by the long wear ability of these eye shadows. They stay on all day, only the colour moving slightly, however can easily be stopped by using a decent eye shadow primer. Recently I've been using the colour 'obsessed' to fill in my eye brows and it has been working really well -I'm thoroughly impressed considering how affordable the palette is.
The pigmentation is great, which you can see in the above picture (the colour are just random swatches of a few from the palette)
Overall I really recommend this palette, especially if you are young and only just getting started in makeup as the palette is great quality and very affordable.

Thank you for reading, be sure to follow on bloglovin' Have you tried this palette out? Whats your favorite palette? Hope you all have a lovely Easter if you celebrate it!


17 comments:

  1. Katherine Penney19 April 2014 at 03:41

    I wear this eyeshadow palette nearly everyday! And for the price it is such a good dupe to the Naked palettes :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use this palette but recently I've found it to be really drying and chalky, and not blending well - maybe because I've had it for ages, I'm not sure.
    Great review lovely!
    Daniela xo | danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few MUA palettes and I bought them when I was first experimenting with eye shadow and they were such a huge help for me!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thisgirlloveschic19 April 2014 at 07:57

    these colors look gorgeous !! love neutrals




    P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }

    This
    Girl Loves Chic


    Facebook
    : ThisGirlLovesChic


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite palettes still! Such a bargain :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT PALETTE



    HAPPY EASTER



    www.aliceFashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it looks like such an amazing palette. I love the shades, but as I have the Naked Palettes I don't think I can justify this.. but £4 is insane :D xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came back from a visit to london and bought this. So far its been amazing and I love how it was so cheap, I've been wearing it non-stop :)
    Rose x

    http://tartanandrose.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice eye shadow palette there! neutral colours will always remain my favourite - love how versatile they are, allowing us to easily transition our make up from day to night!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah yeah, its so pretty and great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i agree, and this MUA one is waaaay cheaper! :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ths palette looks lovely, it has all of the essential neutral shades!

    salted-roses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't tried these shadows before. I've been keeping it so neutral these days. All I need is my Naked palettes and I'm good to go! Love the shimmery bronzes and golds though, they are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this palette and I love it, the colours are so easy to wear!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. How to restore a broken relationship and marriage?

    My name is Wendy Streeter,and i live in New York. My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Brave, You are truly talented and gifted. Email: bravespellcaster@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com,or kindly visit he website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you need an urgent spell to get your ex back, there is a great spiritualist who can help you, his name is Dr Brave!!

    An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, Thanks........

    ReplyDelete