Image Map

Saturday 21 December 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Hi everyone, hope your all okay. eeeek Christmas is coming! I thought i'd show you a few things ive asked santa for this year!

christmas wishlist
1.Nars Adult content blush pallet // 2.Black Dr Martens // 3.Topshop Wrap Skirt // 4.One Direction This Is Us // 5.Real Techniques // 6.Nars Sheer Glow



These are some things i've been wanting or should i say lusting over for a while now and thought i'd share them with you. I hope you all have a fab christmas and a happy new year!

Thankyou for reading my blog, be sure to follow! Whats on your Christmas list this year?



18 comments:

  1. I literally love all of this! No word of a lie! :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i want everything off this list too! The 1D movie is so good!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so lovely! Could be on my wishlist xD
    xx Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nars sheer glow - I hope you get what you wished for! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try it! Ah thankyou, you too, have a fab christmas!

      Delete
  5. Everything looks fab! I want the One Direction DVD too haha, guilty pleasure :)

    The British Teen

    Heidi ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I know everyone loves a bit of 1D :p

      Delete
  6. Real techniques brushes are the bestttt xx

    ReplyDelete