Image Map

Sunday 21 February 2016

TOO FACED MELTED LIPSTICK 'CHOCOLATE HONEY'

Hi pals, welcome back to an actual blog post! *cheers* If you know me you'll know I'm not much of a lipstick lover, I really struggle finding colours that I actually like and suit me. However, more recently I've actually starting wearing some more muted nude colours - one fave being MAC 'velvet teddy'.





I've heard so much about Too Faced as a brand and the whole of their chocolate range and I know when I go to New York I'm going to go mad at all the cute packaging and chocolate loveliness. I recently saw a Youtuber wearing one of the melted lipsticks in a video, fell in love with the colour and went straight to my local Debenhams to pick one up. 

Too Faced has recently launched a new selection of melted lipsticks as part of their chocolate range, adding to the eyeshadows and bronzers. I believe there is 4 shades of nude colours featuring a variety of different colours suitable for different skin tones. The packaging like all of the Too faced makeup range is stunning, so cute but doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. I find with brands like Benefit you end up paying so much, mainly to fund the packaging. This lipstick costs £19 which I think is pretty reasonable.

I picked up the shade 'chocolate honey' which is the more neutral brown colour of the four. It's such a lovely colour, almost a lighter version of 'velvet teddy'. What I like about this lipstick other than the chocolate scent which smells like heaven, is the formula. Its so rich, creamy and really glides on to the lips. This has a really long-wearing formula which makes it perfect for everyday wear and nights out. It lasts all day without drying out the lips which I find a common issue with most lipsticks.




Overall, I really love this lipstick and the formula. Its such a pretty colour and really does live up to the long-wear claim. I've even hooked my mum on this, she's wearing it as we speak. I know when I go to New York I'm going to purchase a few more products from this brand! I think the chocolate scent is enough to convince me.

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin! What are your thoughts on these melted lipsticks, have you tried any before?



No comments:

Post a Comment