Image Map

Monday 5 October 2015

MY FAVOURITE TROUSERS!

Hi everyone, hope your all well! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts at the moment. I have no excuse other than school starting again and taking up all of my time! However, I do want to attempt to stay on top of blogging consistently as its one of my favourite things do to! Can you believe that I came back from my holiday over a month ago and I'm only just getting round to posting this outfit post?! 

Anyway, if you've been following my blog for a while you'll know I brought these trousers last year and also featured them in a holiday outfit post. However, I couldn't resist not giving them another mention this year as they are my absolute favourite trousers ever. Its a shame I only ever wear them on holiday, I need to get more use out of them!

This outfit is pretty much the same as last year. However, I changed up my lace bralet for this knitted halter-neck one instead. Its so comfortable and is really flattering. I paired the trousers with the black flip flops which kept this look really simple.

Bralet- Topshop
Trousers- Topshop
Lipstick- MAC 'Ruby woo' (applied the tiniest amount)

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin! What do you think of my trousers?



No comments:

Post a Comment